Rasmita Upadhyaya Sarmah, MD
Consultant Physician, The Apollo Clinic
Tinsukia, Assam, India
- MBBS, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh
- MD (General Medicine), Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh
Other Qualifications & Training(s):
- Certificate Course in Diabetes, M. V. Hospital for Diabetes
- Abdominal Ultrasonography, Indian College of Medical Ultrasound
- Best Practice Diabetes Update Course, American Diabetes Association
- Hypertension & Cardiometabolic Syndrome American Society of Hypertension, Inc. (ASH)
- Worked as Non PG Resident Doctor in the Department of Neurology, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh from 20/11/2001 to 20/05/2002.
- Worked as Part Time Specialist in Deomali Government CHC, Arunachal Pradesh under Voluntary Health Association of India from 14/08/2009 to 01/12/2010.
- Working as a full time private practitioner since September 2007.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- Life Member of Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology (IFUMB)
Er Sailesh Sarmah, Eduepreneur
Ms Shreyanka Sarmah
Ms Samhita Sarmah
Ms Shanvi Sarmah
Travel, Music etc.
Want to be a part of the Breast Cancer awareness campaign by being a volunteer or resource person in educating the people.
Region: India, Assam