Jagan Mohan Nyayapati, PhD
- 1989: Ph.D. in Agriculture (Entomology), from Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (J.N.K.V.V.), Jabalpur, M.P.
- November 1969- July 2000: Worked in ICAR & opted for VRS as Training Organizer and Principal Scientist (Agril. Entomology) in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (I.I.H.R.), Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore-560089.
Post Retirement Employment:
- 2001-2002: Senior Faculty, Department of Microbiology in St. George College of Management & Science, Banaswadi, Bangalore (Taught Zoology, Biotechnology and Genetics to B.Sc. Biotechnology students).
- July 2003-May 2005: H.O.D. Genetics in Garden City College (G.C.C.), Bangalore. (Taught Genetics to B.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. (Applied Genetics) students.
- July 2005-May 2006: Professor & H.O.D. of Science, Goutham College, Manjunatha Nagar, W.O.C. Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.(Taught B.Sc. Biotechnology and D.M.L.T. students).
- May 2007-June 2008: Asst. Professor, Department of Biotechnology, S.I.E.T., Tumkur. (Taught B.E. Biotechnology & B.Sc. students).
- March 2009-March 2010: Technical Consultant, Multiplex Bio-Tech. Pvt. Ltd. for the Government of Republic of Djibouti at Serofta Modern Farm, Serota, Ethiopia, Africa.
- Nov. 2011- to Date: Technical Trainer & Research Advisor, South India Pest Control Private Limited, Bangalore.
I believe that there is a great scope for spreading the awareness about breast cancer in rural areas of India. I would like to be involved in spreading this knowledge.
Twitter, Instagram: @Patinyaya